Nu Delta “Get Nu’d”

Apr
30

OVERALL:  ★★★★½ 

Friday was Nu Delta’s biggest party of the year.

PEOPLE:  ★★★★☆ 

ENTERTAINMENT:  ★★★★★ 

ENVIRONMENT:  ★★★☆☆ 

HOSPITALITY:  ★★★☆☆ 

Aurora

Their theme:  Get Nu’d. You might have mistakenly thought the theme was Barney because of the brothers’ purple-colored Barney shirts with a line on the back saying “Come play with us”. Yea, kind of sketchy, but I thought it was hilarious.

The greatest thing about this party is that everyone knows how to dance, everyone knows how to dance well, and everyone is into their dancing, even the guys (its not only the girls this time). This only gets better when you add good music to the mix. I love to dance and I love the music they played (hip-hop, rnb, some reggaeton, and carribean – aka, music that’s made for dancing), so I loved the party.

There were a lot of MIT people but a lot of others as well, creating a good balance. The guy to girl ratio was also balanced. Sadly, the party started clearing out in the last hour. Oh well, more room for me (because I was planning on staying until I got tired)!

I had such a good time! The dance floor was fun, sexy, and energetic. I could have stayed there all night.